- Waterco Aquamite Swimming Pool Pump
- Efficient Impellor and Diffuser Design Cuts Running Costs
- 1½" quick connect unions
- 0.9 litre strainer basket with Transparent lid
- Protected by secondary seal
- One piece body
- Quiet Motor - Strong Durable and non corrosive
- Available in 0.33 hp, 0.5hp, 0.75hp & 1.00hp
- Fast Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY: We aim to send all products out on a next working day service but all standard deliveries will be within 5 working days
RETURNS: This product can be returned in original packaging, suitable for resale, within 14 days from date of delivery. Returns should be sent via a "Signed For" carrier or post. A Returns Number must be obtained before sending goods back.
Returns Address: Giraffe Enterprises Ltd, Bexley Garden Centre, 57 North Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent. DA14 5EU. Tel: 01322 554 870
When we receive the item, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its in original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible. We process most refunds on the same day which they were received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account. It rarely takes this long, but can happen sometimes for reasons such as bank delays or errors..
Aquamite Pump by Waterco is a quality branded pump. The Aquamite is Canadian made and comes with 3 years warranty - size from .3hp to 1hp - We hold this pump in stock and offer quick next day delivery. Suitable for Pools and Koi Ponds
Aquamite Pump is one of our best selling pumps, quality made but affordable. We hold these pumps in stock so can offer a quick next day delivery. The Aquamite pump has been designed with an impeller and diffuser system that maximizes the hydraulic output of the pump while minimising turbulence. Aquamite efficient hydraulic performance shortens run times and reduces energy consumption which means lower running costs.
This is a tough pump as the Aquamite's pump body is manufactured with a plastic moulding with a single piece strainer pot.
To show how tough and well this pump is built Waterco had the Aquamite tested / certified by TUV Rheinland and have gained the GS mark. TUV marks are a sign of documented objective third party proof of the features or the performance of products, systems, installations and services.
- Clear pump lid for easy inspection of the strainer basket
- 1.5’’ / 50mm half unions for easy plumbing
- Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser
- Stable support base
- Single piece glass filled thermoplastic pump body
- Drain plugs
- Mechanical seal high carbon/graphite with stainless steel spring assembly
- Secondary seal for extra protection of the pump motor
Aquamite has a 3 year warranty on the pump wet end, 2 year warranty on the pump motor and a 1 year warranty on the mechanical seal. Commercial installations are covered by a 1 year warranty for all components.