- Tests for Free Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, pH and Total Alkalinity
- In Stock For Immediate Delivery
- Results In Only 15 Seconds
- 50 Strips Per Bottle
- Simple To Use With Accurate Results
- Made In Canada To The Highest Specification
- Our Best Selling Test Strip
Aquachek Yellow Test Strips (50) to test Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid. Aquachek Yellow Chlorine Test Strips are a highly accurate chlorine 4in1 test strip. These Swimming Pool test strips are a Premium brand that will providse accurate results. 50 test strips in a pack
Aquachek YellowTest strips test for Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid. The test pads on the strip change colour to indicate the levels in your pool or spa water. Be sure to snap the lid securely closed on the Aquacheck bottle immediately after dispensing a strip. This will prevent the Aquacheck test strips from spilling and keep them fresh. Aquacheck Yellow Strips should be stored in a cool dry place and leave the packet of drying agent in the bottle, it will keep the test strips at their best.
To keep your pool at its best, test at each end a minimum of twice a week, and test your spa before each use.
You get 50 premium Aquachek Test Strips To A Pack
pH - range of 6.2 - 8.4. Hot tub & pool water should be between 7.2 - 7.6
Free Chlorine - range of 0 - 10. Hot Tub water needs to be kept between 3ppm - 5ppm & pool water between 1ppm - 3ppm
Total Alkalinity - range of 0 - 240 ppm. Hot Tub & Pool water should be between 80 - 120.
Cyanuric Acid - range of 0 - 300 ppm. Cyanuric Acid, also called stabiliser or conditioner, helps reduce chlorine loss, but too much will cause "chlorine lock" and stop chlorine sanitising correctly. Pool & Hot Tub water should be kept between 30 - 50.
Aquachek Chlorine Test Strip Application Instructions
1. Dip strip into pool or hot tub water and remove immediately.
2. Hold strip level for 15 seconds, but do not shake the excess water from strip.
3. Compare Free Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid results to the colour chart on the back of the bottle.
4. Adjust water levels accordingly using appropriate chemicals.
5. Store at room temperature and remember to ensure the cap is put back on tight.