- DIY Kafko Swimming Pool made from Polymer Wall Panels
- Complete with Surface Skimmers & Fittings
- Self build Swimming Pool Kit
- 1.22m or 1.5m Depth option
- Contact us for Price and Custom Package
- Quick & Easy Way To Build Your Own Pool.
DELIVERY: Kafko pools are delivered within 2 weeks, given the size and delivery logistics for this size of Pool we will work with customer in creating best possible delivery time
RETURNS: This product is produced to order and as such is classed as a special order and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers defect
If there is a manufacturers defect his product can be returned in its original packaging, within 14 days from date of delivery. Returns should be sent via a "Signed For" carrier or post. A Returns Number must be obtained before sending goods back.
Returns Address: Giraffe Enterprises Ltd, Bexley Garden Centre, 57 North Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent. DA14 5EU. Tel: 01322 554 870
When we receive the item, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its in original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible. We process most refunds on the same day which they were received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account. It rarely takes this long, but can happen sometimes for reasons such as bank delays or errors.
CALL FOR BEST AVAILABLE PRICE ON KAFKO PACKAGE
Kafko Swimming Pools are a self build Pool that offers great value, quality and ease of build. The Kafko DIY swimming Pool offers a well built quality finished swimming pool for a fraction of what a traditional pool would cost. Inground pools for standard size can cost around £50,000.00 so a Kafko offers really great vaule.
Kafko Pool come with a quality Liner, the structure of the pool is made from Polymer Pool Panels. Liners can last from approximately 7-10 years upwards. replacing a liner totally renovates the pool, so a fresh new look can be achieved, unlike tiled pools that will start to look warn and are very expensive to renovate.
THE KAFKO DIY POOL KIT
Kafko Kits Consist of Polymer Panels, Kafko Polymer pool panel sets are available in 4ft (1.22m) depths with polymer bracing at 4ft increments. All panels prior to delivery, are pre-cut at our warehouse using a custom made jig to enable skimmer(s), Light fitting(s) etc to be installed accurately and with ease. Colours may vary.
Alternative 5’ Pool depth is also possible, an optional 5′ pool depth is also available at no extra cost. The same liner that is used for a 4′ depth pool can also be used for a 5′ depth pool. The liner material is expandable and will stretch into position if the excavation is carried out to the dimensions carried out below.
We can enhance the package with additional items such as heat pumps to provide summer, extended summer and longer season heating if required. Insulate your pool with XPS Boards to further reduce your running costs, lighting, covers, reels etc. We can also provide 7 day a week help line with telephone support of the pool build process
Items included in the package
- Polymer Panel (s)
- Polymer Bracing
- Corner Post
- Steel Pins
- 6″ Radius Corner Inserts
- Pipework and Fittings
- Skimmer and returns
- Pump / Filtration System
2ft Radius Corner
Pool Size - The Kafko Pools come in the following sizes
10ft x 20ft
12ft x 24ft
12ft x 28ft
14ft x 30ft
Tips for building a DIY Swimming Pool
- Budget for add-ons. Whilst the DIY pool kit provides you with the basic parts to build your pool, you may wish to budget for add-ons such as outdoor lighting, safety fencing, swimming pool covers or additional landscaping.
- Consider your location carefully. Once installed, the pool will not be able to be moved unless at a very high cost. Draw a scale plan of your garden and ensure you have the right space before building. Keep away from trees or shaded areas and make sure no electric cables, water or gas pipes run through the proposed site.
- Tools for the job. You will require an extensive number of tools to complete the task, including specialist equipment such as an industrial vacuum cleaner and angle grinder.
- Manpower. If you are planning on building the pool without any heavy machinery, then you’ll likely need the help of a team of people to assist with the initial digging.
- Time. Ensure that you’ve blocked out enough spare time to complete this project, as once you start, you’ll want to ensure that each task is completed within quick succession of one another.
- Materials. On top of the initial DIY pool kit, you will also require standard building materials including soft sand, ballast, cement and 40mm shingle. Make sure you have all of these materials to hand before starting the build.
- Get help if needed. If you aren’t confident with a certain aspect of the process, then seek help for those parts. You may be able to excavate and level the hole to your satisfaction but might not be able to execute the plumbing. Hire someone to help rather than sacrifice quality.
Do I need planning permission for a DIY Swimming Pool?
In most cases, you do not need planning permission to build a DIY swimming pool. However, you may need to contact your planning office if you are living in:
- an area of outstanding natural beauty
- conservation area
- green belt
- a listed building
How long does it take to get council approval for a pool?
Approval from a council for your pool build, should you need it, could be expected to be delivered between 8 and 16 weeks, depending on the circumstances. Planning authorities are duty-bound to make decisions on applications quickly, and as such, there is a statutory determination period of 8 weeks for ‘straight forward planning applications’. In cases where an Environmental Impact Assessment is needed, this period is extended to 16 weeks.
How do you heat a DIY swimming pool?
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are the most popular way to heat a swimming pool. We can offer a range of heat pumps, standard heat pump or inverter part or full inverter that can enable you to keep the pool warm for summer, extended summer or longer if wanted.